Leonard Tri-Edge Folding Pruning Saw with 7-Inch Curved Blade
Heavy-duty cutting with a lightweight design!A.M. Leonard outfits their Folding Pruning Saw with unique tri-edge, seven-point teeth. They make the 7-inch curved blade using high-carbon Japanese steel. A tapered grind maximizes sharpness, and a chrome finish protects the edge from rust and corrosion. The Leonard Tri-Edge Folding Pruning Saw also features a dual-action latch lock. The push-button lock and rolled spring pin secure the blade in either an open or closed position. A high-impact plastic handle resists breakage, and a rubberized grip provides comfort during use. This saw is the perfect combination of weight and efficiency. The tri-edge teeth maintain their sharpness, allowing them to cut quickly and cleanly on the pull stroke. It pairs perfectly with a pair of Leonard Traditional Bypass Pruners as it makes quick work of branches that may be too large for your pruners. This tool combines sharpness, durability, and comfort into a single high-performing tool. Thanks to its replaceable blade, this tool provides years of service. They back this tool with a lifetime warranty!
- Blade material: High-carbon steel with chrome plating
- Blade length (inches): 7
- Handle material: High-impact plastic with rubberized grip
- Overall weight (ounces): 6
- Curved blade with tri-edge, seven-pointed teeth
- Tapered blade grind
- High-carbon Japanese steel blade with chrome plating
- Dual-action, button-operated lock
- High-impact plastic handle with rubberized grip
- Tri-edge teeth allow for fast cutting on the pull stroke
- Tapered grind maximizes cutting efficiency
- Durable high-carbon steel resists breaking
- Chrome plating resists rust and corrosion
- Replaceable blades maximize the life of the tool
- Rubberized handle increases grip and comfort
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!