Leonard Traditional Bypass Pruners, 1-Inch Cutting Capacity
Out of stock
A true multi-purpose performer!A.M. Leonard designs their Traditional Bypass Pruners with you in mind-from handle to blade. These pruners feature a durable forged-aluminum handle. We make the blade using high-carbon steel and plate it with chrome. The rear of the cut blade includes a built-in soft wire-cutting notch. The pivot bolt adjusts to give you precise blade contact. Leonard Traditional Bypass Pruners combine sharpness, durability, and safety into one fantastic pair of pruners. The chrome-plated steel blades stay sharp even after years of use. This plating resists corrosion, rust, and sap. This resistance makes these pruners very easy to clean. A responsive spring action ensures a smooth, crisp cut every time. The vinyl-coated handles make them easier to hang onto while a lock keeps them closed when not in use. Leonard Traditional Bypass Pruners combine efficiency and affordability. Pick up a pair today and find out why they are one of our most popular tools. A.M. Leonard covers this tool with a lifetime warranty!
- Pruner blade material: High-carbon steel with chrome plating
- Pruner handle material: Aluminum with vinyl grip
- Handle color: Orange
- Overall length (inches): 8-1/2
- Pruner weight (ounces): 10
- Cutting capacity (inches): 1
- Forged aluminum handle with vinyl grip
- High-carbon steel blades with chrome plating
- Built-in soft wire cutting notch
- Adjustable pivot bolt
- Bright orange handles make tool easy to spot in the landscape, reducing tool loss.
- Vinyl grip reduces slipping.
- Wire cutter doubles this tool's role
- Outfit your crew with a good competitively priced pruner without sacrificing quality.
- Availability of replacement parts means the tool stays with you longer
We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!