Leonard Bypass Pruner and Shear Case Combo
Combine a pruner and case and save!This kit combines a pair of Leonard Traditional Bypass Pruners with a Leonard Leather Pruner Case. Leonard Traditional Bypass Pruners are one of A.M. Leonard?s most popular tools for a reason. They feature a durable forged aluminum handle and high-carbon steel blades. The orange non-slip vinyl handle makes them as comfortable and safe as they are sharp. The built-in soft wire cutting notch makes it a real multi-purpose tool. A.M. Leonard designs their Leather Pruner Case using high-quality leather. This case holds most pruners and shears up to 8 inches in length. You can attach it with either the built-in belt slot or the included metal clip. Leonard Traditional Bypass Pruners combine maximum sharpness, durability, and safety into one fantastic tool. Chrome-plated steel blades retain their sharpness even through the most grueling of jobs. Storing them in the included case ensures they last season after season. Combine these two tools and save some cash. A.M. Leonard engineers all (more...)
- Pruner blade material: High-carbon steel with chrome plating
- Pruner handle material: Aluminum with vinyl grip
- Handle color: Orange
- Overall length (inches): 8-1/2
- Pruner weight (ounces): 10
- Cutting capacity (inches): 1
- Case material: Leather
- Case length (inches): 9-1/2
- Case width (inches): 3-3/4
- Pruner and case combination
- Forged aluminum handle with vinyl grip
- High-carbon steel blades with chrome plating
- Built-in soft wire cutting notch
- Adjustable pivot bolt
- High-quality leather case
- Bright orange handles make tool easy to spot in the landscape, reducing tool loss.
- Vinyl grip reduces slipping.
- Wire cutter doubles this tool's role
- Outfit your crew with a good competitively priced pruner without sacrificing quality.
- Availability of replacement parts means the tool stays with you longer
- Case protects pruners when not in use
- Easily attaches to belt or pants
We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review