Leonard Classic Stainless Steel Soil Knife
Out of stock
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
A customer favorite for over a decade!The Leonard Classic Soil Knife features a tapered six-inch stainless-steel blade. This blade combines a straight, sharp edge and a serrated edge. The one-piece molded composite handle has an extra-wide guard. The Leonard Classic Soil Knife is three tools in one. Use it for nearly any digging, cutting, or sawing task. It excels at removing rocks, weeding, planting, dividing crowns, and cutting roots. The larger grip guard keeps your hand safe from the razor-sharp blade. This knife is a classic for a reason! The Leonard Classic Soil Knife has been a customer favorite for decades. Recommended by members of the National Home Gardening Club and by Gardening Products Review. A.M. Leonard backs this tool with a lifetime warranty! Keep your Classic Soil Knife safe and sound with a Leonard Leather Sheath. Better yet, purchase both together and save some money!
- Overall length (inches): 11-3/4
- Overall weight (pounds): 4/5
- Blade material: Stainless steel
- Blade length (inches): 6
- Blade width (inches): 1-3/4
- Handle material: Composite plastic
- Handle length (inches): 5-3/4
- Stainless-steel blade with matte finish
- Tapered blade features both a straight and a tapered edge
- One-piece molded composite handle
- Extra-wide grip guard
- Dual-edged blade allows you to dig, cut, or saw
- Extra-wide guard protects your hands
- Excels at nearly any landscaping task
- Critically-acclaimed by both amateur and professional gardeners
Additional Product Information
We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!