Leonard 4-Inch Stirrup Hoe Blade
Precision-sharpened for optimal performance!Use this replacement blade to keep your Leonard 4-Inch Stirrup Hoe in working order. Each 4-inch wide blade features a high-quality spring steel construction. We sharpen both sides of the blade for optimal performance. Includes all hardware necessary for assembly. Leonard Stirrup Hoes are perfect for growers, gardeners, and landscapers. Their precision-sharpened blade cuts through all types of soil and weeds on both the push and pull motion. Since it cuts just below the surface, it knocks down weeds with ease. We design this blade to be lightweight yet incredibly durable. We make it right here in the USA and back them with a one-year warranty! Note: This blade is a cultivating tool and will wear depending on soil type and frequency of use. Occasional replacement is necessary. Our warranty does not cover this regular wear and tear.
- Product weight (pounds): 1/10
- Blade material: Steel
- Blade width (inches): 4
- Corresponding model: AS400
- Replacement blades for Leonard Stirrup Hoes
- High-quality spring steel construction
- Precision-sharpened edges
- Includes hardware
- Made in the USA!
- Perfect for growers, gardeners, and landscapers
- Precision-sharpened for optimal performance
- Slices through all types of soil and weeds
- Dual sharpened edges cut on both the push and pull motion
- Cuts below the surface to knock down weeds with ease
Additional Product Information
We cover this product with a 1-year warranty.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!