Leonard 4 Inch Stirrup Hoe
Slices through all types of soil and weeds!This Leonard Stirrup Hoe features a 4-inch wide machine-sharpened spring steel blade. An oscillating steel blade fixture allows it to cut on both the push and pull motion. We finish off this tool with a 60-inch long, 1-1/16-inch diameter American Ash handle. Leonard Stirrup Hoes are perfect for growers, gardeners, and landscapers. These hoes slice through all types of soil and weeds quickly and precisely. They cut through weeds just below the surface, which knocks them down with minimal effort. We design these tools to be lightweight yet incredibly durable. We make them right here in the USA and back it with our lifetime warranty!Some assembly required. Note: The blades of these tools are a cultivating tool and will wear depending on soil type and frequency of use. Occasional blade replacement may be necessary.
- Overall length (inches): 68
- Overall weight (pounds): 2-1/2
- Head material: Steel
- Head length (inches): 8
- Head width (inches): 4
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 60
- Handle diameter (inches): 1-1/16
- Replacement blade: 400SBLD
- Stirrup-style hoe
- High-quality spring steel blade
- Oscillating blade fixture
- Precision-sharpened edges
- American ash handle
- Made in the USA!
- Perfect for growers, gardeners, and landscapers
- Precision-sharpened for optimal performance
- Slices through all types of soil and weeds
- Dual sharpened edges cut on both the push and pull motion
- Cuts below the surface to knock down weeds with ease
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review