Tree Staple Stabilizer
- Patented below grade stabilizing system for trees and shrubs
- Eliminates potential girdling and requires no removal costs
- Reduces liability due to no above ground obstructions
- Fast, consistent, installs in seconds saving labor costs
- Great for parks because it can't be seen, and it is safe
- Below grade system is safer, faster to install, with no removal costs and is totally unseen after planting.
- The Tree Staple is constructed of uncoated, cold rolled, plain carbon steel that will rust and dissipate in the soil over time so there is nothing to remove later.
- Provides stability but allows for natural trunk movement stimulating root growth
- Don't let unsightly wires and stakes detract attention away from your landscaping job, use Tree Anchor Staples instead
- Use two staples per tree for standard applications
- Priced and sold individually
- 24" long, for 1 to 2 inch caliper trees, use two with a 16" root ball
Write Your Own Review