Tomato-Tone (3-4-6) All-Natural Plant Food, 8 lb Bag
Out of stock
Espoma's Tomato-Tone is 100% natural, backed by 80+ years of proven success, and rich in natural organics.This natural alternative to use around people and pets will produce plump and juicy tomatoes for your garden! It's long-lasting, and won't burn or leach away; plus, it's enhanced with Bio-Tone® beneficial microbes to help plants establish fast, develop deeper roots, and superior vegetables.
A great nutrient source for tomatoes and peppers, it will also help prevent blossom end rot due to calcium already in its formulation! Tomato-Tone feeds your plants naturally and will not force rapid growth at the expense of blooms and overall fruit harvest. Approved for organic gardening by a USDA accredited certifying agent.
1 lb is about 3 cups; this 8 lb bag will cover about 133 sq ft. Or, apply 3 tablespoons per each plant after it is well established (10-14 days), and then twice a month during the growing season (May - August).
- 8-lb bag
- 3-4-6 fertilizer analysis
- Contains trace amounts of calcium, magnesium and sulfur
- Also contains a variety of beneficial bacteria microbes - see Label for complete list
- Approved for organic gardening by the USDA
- Comes in a plastc bag. Shelf life of contents is approx 2 years if kept dry
Write Your Own Review