Standard Easy Fleece Tunnel
Only 8 left
Creates Warmth and Insulation While Allowing Water and Sunlight to Filter ThroughWhether extending your harvest into the fall or getting an early start for spring vegetables, the Standard Easy Fleece Tunnel creates warmth and insulation while allowing water and sunlight to filter through to the plant. It forms a barrier against frost and harsh weather, animals and pests, and can be used as a mini greenhouse in the summer.
Quick to set up, the tunnel is a one-piece design that opens like an accordion and folds neatly away after use. Ends of tunnel have open and closable drawstring allowing variable ventilation or completely closed protection. Easy to use, easy to move and easy to store!
Made from UV-stabilized, 45gsm heavy-weight polypropylene fleece and rust-proof galvanized steel hoops. 9.8 feet long, 18 inches wide, 12 inches high.
- Provides the perfect environment for ultimate plant protection
- One piece design so easy to set up, opens like an accordion
- Extra heavy-weight fleece material — great protection and chemical-free
- Rust-proof galvanized steel hoops, drawstring ends allow access and ventilation
- Reuse year after year; tunnel folds neatly for easy storage
Write Your Own Review