Spred-Rite G Gravity-Flow Granule Spreader
A quick, easy and more precise way to spread granular herbicides, insecticides and fertilizers.The Spred-Rite G Granule Spreader can be used anywhere and is especially handy when you have to reach around or under thingstrees, shrubs, poles or railings for example. Two sizes of discs anda unique deflector plate control the flow of granules. Gravity feed operation allows from 2 to 4 inches and up to 3 feet of coverage. No metal parts to corrode or rust. It's a light 6 ounces empty and only 5 pounds when full. **Please see links to replacement parts in the "Links" section below**
- All poly construction, tank holds approx 5.5 lbs of granular product
- Handle molded into tank
- Length of tank is 15.5" and length of extension with deflector is 17.5" but when unit is assembled and the user is holding it there is approx 24" of reach due to handle location and angle of extension
- Weighs approx six ounces when empty
- Comes with two "orifice discs" to reduce the flow if desired, plus a solid disk to seal the tank for storage.
Product Warranty Information
- Product is covered by A.M. Leonard's 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review