Saboten 1218 Pruning Shears
Prized by Japanese professional florists!Saboten equips these pruning shears with heavy-gauge, high-carbon steel blades. They coat these blades with a DuPont Teflon coating and rivet them directly to the handle. These shears also feature an oil-less pivot with a Duracon washer and a safety latch. They finish off this tool by adding yellow, contoured grips and a looped wrist strap.
Japanese florists have long-trusted these pruners for their durability and reliability. They are ideal for light pruning tasks. They are also suitable for heavy-duty use. The convenient wrist strap keeps them close at hand.
These pruning shears combine smooth operation with a sharp cut. Saboten also makes the popular. These pruning shears have a slightly longer blade and can cut thicker plants than the smaller Slimmer Trimmer. Both tools feature durable high-carbon steel blades. Use them in tandem to handle any small trimming or pruning tasks!
- Pruner length (inches): 7-1/4
- Pruner weight (ounces): 7-1/5
- Blade length (inches): 2-1/2
- Blade material: Steel
- Handle color: Yellow
- Heavy-gauge, high-carbon steel blades
- DuPont Teflon coating
- Blades riveted directly to handle
- Oil-less pivot with Duracon washer
- Safety latch
- Contoured, shock-absorbing grips
- Looped wrist strap
- Great for both light and heavy pruning tasks
- Oil-less pivot allows for smooth operation
- DuPont Teflon coating protects the blades from corrosion and sap
- Looped wrist strap keeps the tool close at hand
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered by A.M. Leonard's Down-to-Earth guarantee. Click here for more details.
Write Your Own Review