UnionTools Razorback Walk Scraper Edger with 50in Handle
Break up and scrape away thick iceThe Razor-Back® Sidewalk/Ice Scraper features a durable, forged steel blade. This blade measures 7 inches in width and 6 inches in length. A strong, socketed connector attaches this head to a 54-inch long hardwood handle.Use the Razor-Back® Sidewalk/Ice Scraper for more than just ice. This tool is perfect for removing concrete or blacktop from road or floor surfaces. It also works well for removing roofing, sliding, or flooring. The sharp blade allows it to chop and remove roots and other garden debris. You can even use it to dig, clear trenches, or edge your lawn.Razor-Back® builds this tool to last through even the toughest jobs. They make it right here in the USA and back it with their lifetime warranty!
- Overall height (inches): 63
- Overall width (inches): 7
- Blade material: Steel
- Blade length (inches): 6
- Blade width (inches): 7
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 54
- Forged steel scraper
- North American hardwood handle
- Superior head-to-handle connection
- Made in the USA!
- Made for scraping ice, concreted, and other materials from roads or floors
- Great for removing roofing, siding, or flooring
- Sharp edge works well for chopping through roots
- Also works well for digging, clearing trenches, and edging your lawn
- The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review