Radius Root Slayer Perennial Shovel
Divide and Conquer Perennials and More!The Root Slayer Perennial Shovel is designed to exceed your expectations for digging and dividing perennials. A small head, balanced design, large footstep, and ergonomic O-handle grip combine to give you the control you need in tight spaces.
The double-pointed blade tip of the Root Slayer Perennial Shovel penetrates rooty soil with no side-to-side slide off. The sharp teeth on each side of the blade cleanly slice through even the toughest clumps of perennials.
Also use the Root Slayer Perennial Shovel to dig planting holes, lift bulbs, remove difficult weeds, and more.
This shovel measures 44-inches long overall with a blade size of 9-1/4-inches long x 7-1/4-inches wide.
- Product weight (pounds): 3-1/4
- Overall length (inches): 44
- Overall width (inches): 7-1/4
- Blade material: Carbon steel
- Blade length (inches): 9-1/4
- Blade width (inches): 7-1/4
- Handle material: Fiberglass
- Multi-purpose digging tool
- Lightweight and compact size
- Serrated carbon steel blade
- Double-pointed blade tip
- Fiberglass handle
- Cushioned O-handle
- Perfect for working with perennials
- Use for digging planting holes, lifting bulbs, and removing stubborn weeds
- Cushioned O-shaped handle makes the tool comfortable to use
- Razor-sharp teeth slice through roots
- Double-pointed tip prevents the tool from slipping during use
- Carbon steel blade resists bending and breaking
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered by A.M. Leonard's Down-to-Earth guarantee. Click here for more details.
Write Your Own Review