Power Planter Bulb Auger and Bedding Plant Tool
Only 2 left
Why Dig When You Can Drill?Our Power Planter Bulb Auger & Bedding Plant Tool makes digging holes faster and easier. It's a great option for homeowners who want to plant more flower bulbs in less time. The Power Planter Auger is easy to use and features a standard 3/8" non-slip hex drive to fit into most cordless or electric drills. Simply tighten the drill chuck to secure the auger and you are ready to start planting. Measuring 3"W x 7"L, this auger works well on 3-inch or smaller potted bedding plants. The tool is hand-welded, featuring a 5/8-inch 100% steel shaft and rugged 10-gauge flighting.
- Hand-welded 5/8-inch shaft made of 100% steel
- Digs holes up to 6 inches deep
- 3/8-inch non-slip hex drive
- 3in W x 7in L
- Made in the USA
- Drill not included
- Fits most electric or cordless drills
- Minimum voltage recommendation = 14V cordless drill
- Additional uses for our bulb auger include mixing fertilizer in small beds, mixing paints or small batches of cement and mortar, tilling small planter boxes, and mixing polymers in soil.
Write Your Own Review