Pink Leonard Deluxe Stainless Steel Soil Knife
The same great features as our orange Leonard Deluxe Soil Knife, but now in PINK to help support a worthy cause!Help us in the fight against cancer! When you purchase our new Pink Leonard Deluxe Soil Knife, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society to help fund cancer research and education.The Pink Leonard Deluxe Soil Knife is also made in Maniago, Italy and backed by our "no questions asked" lifetime warranty. It's the one gardening tool you can't do without! Use it to: divide plants, plant bulbs, flowers and herbs, dig out weeds, remove rocks, cut through roots, plant in pots, clean out cracks, cut twine and ties, and for so much more! New features include:
- Larger Diameter Hook Opening: Hangs neatly on your peg rack for a tidy shed or work bench.
- Thumb-Rest Handle: A thumb rest at the base, a wider safety guard, and a more comfortable grip for all-day digging, and so you can push into the soil with more control.
- Twine Cutting Notch: Cut twine and plant ties as you go, without having to switch tools.
- Depth Markings on Blade: Inch markings on the Swedish stainless steel blade will ensure your plants and (more...)
- 6" x 1-3/4" blade
- Overall length is 11-3/4"
- Blade can withstand over 300 lb of pressure
- Polished stainless steel
- One serrated edge, one sharpened edge
- Pink handle
- Handle is designed with a new wider guard
- Large diameter hole in the handle
- Blade has a twine-cutting notch
- Depth markings forged on the blade
- Extended serrated edge on the blade; serrations on this model are much sharper than the previous soil knife, the 4750
- The 6" blade has one tapered slicing edge and one edge that is deeply serrated for root cutting
- One piece molded composite handle is easy to find if left in the landscape
- Wider guard protects the hand
- Hole in the handle allows knife to hang neatly on your peg rack for a tidy shed or workbench
- Cutting notch cuts twine and plant ties as you go, without having to switch tools
- Depth markings on the blade ensure that your plants and bulbs are planted at the depth
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!