Nut Wizard For Small Fruits and Nuts
Out of stock
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
Reduce hours of back breaking work with this handy gadget.Easily picks up nuts and fruits. Just roll over fruits and nuts lying on the ground and the spring wire head traps them inside. To empty, place the Nut Wizard over the included wire dumper, attached to a 5 gallon bucket, turn and the captured items fall right out.
Use for general pickup including: macadamia nuts, almonds, large acorns, hickory nuts, pecans, small apple-shaped pears, crabapples, sweet gum balls and more (from 3/4-inch to 4-inch diameter). For larger items like black walnuts, etc., please consider the NWW. Made in the USA.
- Approximate Basket Width (inches): 7-1/4
- Approximate Basket Depth (inches): 5-3/4
- Handle Length (feet): 4
- Overall Width from Outside to Outside (inches): 10-1/4
- Wire dumper, item NDS, is included.
Product is covered by A.M. Leonard's 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- QUESTION: Which of the two Nut Wizards will pick up those spikey "sweetgumballs" that fall off a Sweetgum Tree?
- ANSWER: Our feedback from customers on this is that the large one, the NWW, works best. The small one does not work well because the basket wires are too close together to allow the spikey balls to pass through.
Write Your Own Review