Nut Wizard For Large Fruits and Nuts
Reduce hours of back breaking work with this handy gadget.Just roll the Nut Wizard over nuts, fruits, or other objects lying on the ground and the spring wire head traps them inside the wire cage. When it's full, simply spread the wire and the captured items fall right out. Or use the included wire dumper to make emptying even easier. Dumper attaches to a 5-gallon bucket or box. Don't limit your imagination! Basket is 11" wide and 9 1/2" deep.
Use for general pickup including: almonds, black walnuts in their husks, liquid amber seed balls, hickory pig nuts, limes, lemons, oranges, apples, golfballs, tennis balls (from 1.25-inch to 4-inch diameter). For smaller items like acorns or crabapples, etc., please consider the NW12. Made in the USA.
- Approximate Basket Width (inches): 10
- Approximate Basket Depth (inches): 9-1/2
- Handle Length (feet): 4
- Overall Width from Outside to Outside (inches): 12-7/8
- Wire dumper, item NDL, is included.
- Product is covered by A.M. Leonard's 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- QUESTION: Which of the two Nut Wizards will pick up those spikey "sweetgumballs" that fall off a Sweetgum Tree?
- ANSWER: Our feedback from customers on this is that the large one, the NWW, works best. The small one does not work well because the basket wires are too close together to allow the spikey balls to pass through.
Write Your Own Review