The Original Mantis Tiller with 21.2cc 2-Cycle Engine
Only 1 left
Please call for special pricing - (800) 543-8955
Now features a contoured handle design and premium Sure-Grip handles for maximum control and comfort!Mantis 2-Cycle and 4-Cycle tiller models now feature a contoured handle design and premium Sure-Grip handles for maximum control and comfort. Designed for fatigue-free use in all soil conditions, these grips have a flush-mounted throttle, palm-controlled safety switch and infinite speed control for superior ease-of-operation.
Every Mantis Tiller is powered by a commercial grade engine atop a durable power train featuring a precision steel cut gear system within heavy-duty cast housing. This provides the exceptional power necessary to turn specially designed spring-steel serpentine tines at up to 240 RPM - the secret to the tiller's sod-busting effectiveness. When reversed, the tines are nimble enough for delicate weeding. Mantis can speed weed most gardens in under 20 minutes.
Innovative and versatile, the Mantis Tiller/Cultivator can be used for multiple garden applications. Ideal for establishing new gardens, it is gentle when weeding around delicate plants and root systems. The Mantis Tiller can even be used for digging planting holes for shrubs and trees. Mantis also offers a selection of optional attachments that can turn the Mantis into an edger, lawn aerator, lawn dethatcher, plow and more.
The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator was the first lightweight tiller when it was introduced over 35 years ago. With models weighing as little as 20 pounds, the Mantis Tiller was designed by gardeners for gardeners. Combining both ruggedness and dependability, it is a unique solution to backbreaking, digging drudgery. Since its introduction, the Mantis Tiller has become the indispensable garden apprentice for over two million owners around the world.
- 2-cycle (gas/oil mixture in tank) 21.2cc
- Tilling width - 9"
- Tilling depth - 10" or reverse tines to shallow cultivate 2" to 3"
- Weight - 20 pounds
- Tine speed - Up to 240 rpm
- Includes new Sure-Grip handles
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Great for re-tilling and preparing existing beds for the spring
Additional Product Information
- Manufacturer supplies a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. This warranty covers all portions of the Mantis tiller. Warranties for Power Equipment normally refer to repair at a local Authorized Service Center, not replacement.
Write Your Own Review