Leonard Solid Cast Aluminum Weeder with Gel Grip
Out of stock
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
For blister-fighting comfort, nothing beats gel technology!We've taken our solid cast aluminum tools and kicked them up a notch. The polished cast aluminum body is over molded with non-slip rubberized grips with gel side inserts. Thick shanks make these tools strong enough to tackle any job. Lifetime warranty.
- Overall length 13"
- Solid aluminum
- Cast aluminum construction
- Rubberized grips
- Handle has hole drilled through for hanging
- Cast aluminum polished smooth helps keep soil from sticking
- Forked weeders are excellent for uprooting dandelions
- One-piece construction is suited for any soil type; will hold up under heavy use
- Narrow design is ideal for tight spots
- A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!