Leonard Tri-Edge Pruning Saw, 13-inch Curved Blade
Out of stock
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
An inexpensive tri-edge style saw with all the quality professionals count on!We've combined features to offer a quality saw at an affordable price: Japanese steel that produces quality cutting edges, tri-edge teeth for quick cutting, chrome-plating to add hardness and prevent rusting, 7-point blade with set teeth to provide smooth cuts, rubberized molded grip for comfort and control. The 13-inch curved blade is sized for most pruning jobs. If you need an inexpensive tri-edge style saw that has all the quality professionals look for, your search is over! Lifetime warranty.
- Tri-cut blade length is 13"
- Overall length is 20 and 1/4"
- 7 pt. blade
- Blade can be sharpened using Product Number TSS
- Hole at the end of handle and at the end of blade
- Japanese steel blade
- Tri-cut teeth
- Chrome plated blade
- 7 teeth per inch; 7 "point"
- Rubberized grip
- Replaceable blade
- 13 inch curved blade, sized for most pruning jobs
- If you need an inexpensive tri-cut style saw that has the all quality that professionals look for, your search is over.
- Hole at the end of handle and at the end of blade for convenient hanging
- Blades of Japanese steel produces quality cutting edges
- Tri-cut teeth cut quickly and cleanly
- Chrome plated blade to add hardness and prevent rusting
- 7 point blade has offset teeth that provides smooth cuts without binding
- Curved blade helps you cut more with each stroke
- Flange at end of handle to be used as a leverage point, so you can put more down-pressure in each stroke
- Comfortable rubberized handle, and it is easy to grip without slipping
- Blade replaces easily and quickly, with only two bolts
- Long blade means more cut per stoke, speeding up your work
- We cover this product with our lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
- QUESTION: What does "tri-cut" blade mean? ANSWER: Each tooth has three cutting surfaces in it for a more aggressive cut.
Write Your Own Review