Leonard Tri-Edge Pruning Saw, 13-inch Curved Blade
An inexpensive tri-edge style saw with all the quality professionals count on!We've combined features to offer a quality saw at an affordable price: Japanese steel that produces quality cutting edges, tri-edge teeth for quick cutting, chrome-plating to add hardness and prevent rusting, 7-point blade with set teeth to provide smooth cuts, rubberized molded grip for comfort and control. The 13-inch curved blade is sized for most pruning jobs. If you need an inexpensive tri-edge style saw that has all the quality professionals look for, your search is over! Lifetime warranty.
- Tri-cut blade length is 13"
- Overall length is 20 and 1/4"
- 7 pt. blade
- Blade can be sharpened using Product Number TSS
- Hole at the end of handle and at the end of blade
- Japanese steel blade
- Tri-cut teeth
- Chrome plated blade
- 7 teeth per inch; 7 "point"
- Rubberized grip
- Replaceable blade
- 13 inch curved blade, sized for most pruning jobs
- If you need an inexpensive tri-cut style saw that has the all quality that professionals look for, your search is over.
- Hole at the end of handle and at the end of blade for convenient hanging
- Blades of Japanese steel produces quality cutting edges
- Tri-cut teeth cut quickly and cleanly
- Chrome plated blade to add hardness and prevent rusting
- 7 point blade has offset teeth that provides smooth cuts without binding
- Curved blade helps you cut more with each stroke
- Flange at end of handle to be used as a leverage point, so you can put more down-pressure in each stroke
- Comfortable rubberized handle, and it is easy to grip without slipping
- Blade replaces easily and quickly, with only two bolts
- Long blade means more cut per stoke, speeding up your work
A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
QUESTION: What does "tri-cut" blade mean? ANSWER: Each tooth has three cutting surfaces in it for a more aggressive cut.
Write Your Own Review