Leonard Stainless Steel Hand Shears, 6.375-inch Length
Comfortable to use for precise, fine cutting!Lifetime warranty. Exclusively ours, made in Italy. Smooth-working Swedish steel shears from halfway around the world! These pointed shears have comfortable molded composite grips, making them ideal for all of your fine cutting needs. 6.375-inch overall length; 1.625-inch cutting blades; Rockwell hardness of 50.
- 6 3/8" overall
- 1 5/8" cutting blades
- Rockwell hardness +/-50.
- Smooth working Swedish steel shears from halfway around the world are exclusively ours, made in Italy
- Large, comfortable molded nylon grips are designed to be used with either right or left hand
- Non-serrated blades
- The Italian craftsmanship means you have a quality tool, the Leonard name means a reasonable price
- The large molded nylon grips making them perfect for all of your cutting needs
- The non-serrated blades are sharp enough to be used on paper, tough enough to be used on plants, and are great for harvesting flowers or vegetables, dead-heading, cutting string while tying up plants, minor light-weight pruning, bonsai, and topiary
Additional Product Information
- A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!