Leonard Solid Cast Aluminum Fork with Gel Grip
For blister-fighting comfort, nothing beats gel technology!We've taken our solid cast aluminum tools and kicked them up a notch. The polished cast aluminum body is overmolded with non-slip rubberized grips with gel side inserts. Thick shanks make these tools strong enough to tackle any job. Lifetime warranty.
- Overall length 13"
- Solid aluminum
- Cast aluminum construction
- Rubberized grips
- Handle has hole drilled through for hanging
- Forks are not bent downward like a cultivator, but outward like a kitchen fork
- Cast aluminum polished smooth helps keep soil from sticking
- Straight-style forks add leverage where it is needed
- Great for loosening the top layer of soil or mulch for air and water penetration
- Regular cultivation around your plants will discourage weed growth
- Use to mix your granular fertilizer into the soil, to prevent photo-degradation (sunlight breaking down the fertilizer before it gets to the roots)
- Use to mix compost or other soil amendments into the top layer of existing soil
- A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty program. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!