Leonard Closed-Back Round-Point Shovel with Tuff-Strong™ Fiberglass Handle
Make any digging job easier!
Leonard Closed-Back Round-Point Shovels feature durable tempered steel blades. A.M. Leonard welds an additional steel ribbon to the back for additional reinforcement. The 14-gauge steel head measures 9-1/4 inches wide and 12 inches long and has a black surface coating.
This shovel has a Tuff-Strong„ Fiberglass Handle. A.M. Leonard makes this handle using fiberglass with a resin veil to prevent splintering. This handle provides the highest strength with the least amount of weight. An extended 11-inch socket and dual rivet design provide a secure head-to-handle connection.
Use a Leonard Closed-Back Round-Point Shovel to make any digging job easier. The closed-back design prevents soil buildup during use. Their black coating and flat surface make them extremely easy to clean.
A.M. Leonard engineers these shovels for the toughest of jobs. The durable steel blades resist rust and corrosion. A notched handle end bends to conform to the curve of the handle. This bend supports the core through the neck of the shovel. Thru rivets maximize the strength of the head and handle connection. A.M. Leonard backs these tools with a lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 60
- Overall width (inches): 9-1/4
- Overall weight (pounds): 5-7/10
- Head material: Steel
- Head thickness (gauge): 14
- Head length (inches): 12
- Head width (inches): 9-1/4
- Handle material: Fiberglass
- Handle type: Straight
- Handle length (inches): 48
- Handle lift (inches): 27
- Round-point, closed-back shovel
- High strength tempered steel blade
- Steel ribbon reinforcement
- Black surface coating
- Extended socket
- Engineered to take on the toughest of jobs
- Closed-back design prevents soil buildup
- Black coating resists rust and corrosion and makes cleanup easier
- Notched end bends to conform with the curve of the handle to support the core through the neck
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go toÂ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write Your Own Review