Leonard 9in Leather Pruner Case with Clip and Belt Slot
Protect your pruner, both while working and when you store it!Clip on your belt or slip belt through slots. This heavy duty case will keep your shears handy! For 9-inch shears.
- Overall 12" long
- Approx 4" wide at top
- Holster approx 7" deep, 2 and 3/4" wide
- Lockstiched and riveted construction
- Made of top grain steer hide leather
- Slots to slide belt through
- Metal clip as well
- Hole for hanging at top
- A.M. Leonard logo imprinted on the front
- Leonard's own pruner case slips on belt for easy and safe accesibility.
- For 9" shears and larger
- Also fits our A700 saw very well, when the saw is inserted narrow side down
- Keep your pruners handy while using a saw or lopper, or stopping to pull a few weeds
- Keep on a web-belt with other tools, when you are ready to work, just put on the entire belt
- Use the metal clip for quick on/off, on a belt or a pocket
- Protect your back pocket, and quit getting poked when you sit down
- Great for storage as well
Product is covered by A.M Leonard's one-year guarantee against manufacturer defects.
Write Your Own Review