Leonard Pointed Tip Stainless Steel Hand Shears 7.5 inch Length
Hard stainless steel delivers clean cuts that resist sticking!A longer reach thinning shear with stainless steel blades that resist sticking and makes cleaner cuts. Orange one-piece molded composite handles fit in your hand comfortably. Blades have a 1.875-inch cutting edge and a Rockwell hardness of 52 +/- 2. Wrist strap included. 7.5-inch overall length; weight of 4 oz. Lifetime warranty.
- Overall length of 7.5"
- Blade length of about 1.75"
- Comfort handles about 4.5"
- Blades have a Rockwell hardness of 52+/- 54
- Serrated blade helps hold plant material in place when cutting
- Made in Italy with Swedish stainless steel blades
- High visibility orange
- One-piece molded composite handles
- Wrist strap included
- Replaceable spring
- A longer reach thinning shear
- Stainless steel blades resist sticking
- Handles are designed to fit in your hand comfortably
- Great for harvesting flowers or vegetables, dead-heading, cutting string while tying up plants, minor light-weight pruning, bonsai, topiary, and espalier
Additional Product Information
- A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review