Leonard Forged Square-Point Shovel with 48-Inch Fiberglass Handle
Quit replacing cheap shovels and invest in quality!This is the top of the line when it comes to shovels. Our forged blade shovels are the strongest, hardest working shovels we offer. Features a 12 gauge blade measuring 8-3/4-inch x 11-1/2-inch. Forged from a single piece of tempered steel for maximum strength and durability, these shovels can't be beat. Blade is gray powder coated finished to resist rust and double riveted for a strong handle connection. Forward turned steps. Lifetime warranty.
- 48" TuffStrong fiberglass handle
- Forged steel head
- 8 and 3/4" x 11 and 1/2" blade
- Weighs 6 lb
- Handle lift (inches): 33
- Turned step
- Square point style
- Blade double riveted to handle
- Blade is forged from heavy gauge steel
- Forged steel blade is ideal for professional and commercial use
- The turned step is easier on your feet, especially when wearing soft-soled shoes
- The square point is designed to make clean up of your work area easier
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go toÂ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write Your Own Review