Leonard Foldable Grafting Knife
Out of stock
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
Stainless steel blades for ultimate sharpness to make tough cutting jobs easy!The handles are ABS plastic with carbon steel liners for incredible strength and they feature a satin orange finish with our logo. 4" handles with 2-1/2" blades. Top quality knives at a top notch price!
- 4" ABS plastic handle
- 2 1/2" stainless steel blade
- Straight grafting style blade
- Razor-sharp stainless steel
- Bright orange ABS plastic handle
- Lanyard hole in the handle
- Blade folds into the handle
- Razor edge makes a clean cut, stainless steel has a long life
- Orange color makes it visible if you drop it
- Lanyard hole makes it handy to hang on the wall
- Folding blade feature makes it handy to carry into the field
A.M. Leonard's down to earth guarantee. This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's full one year warranty against manufacturer defects for products when used under normal conditions.
QUESTION: What is AISI type 420? ANSWER: It means the steel contains increased carbon to improve mechanical properties. Typical applications include surgical instruments and fine cutlery. Excellent polishability.
Write Your Own Review