Leonard Clean Up Caddy
Saves time and saves your back!A.M. Leonard designed the Leonard Cleanup Caddy for comfort and efficiency. These 36-inch cleanup tongs feature a lightweight aluminum construction. A 3-1/2-inch wide jaw opening makes it easy to pick up almost any object. Metal guides between the arms prevent them from crossing over, keeping each grab consistent. We equipped this tool with cushion grip handles to maximize comfort. The Leonard Cleanup Caddy eliminates bending during cleanup. This tool is precise enough to pick up a penny yet strong enough to pick up a brick! Use it to collect cans, bottles, paper, or other refuse. It is both easier and faster than a spear. Just close it with a light squeeze and it springs back to its original position when you relax your grip, releasing any litter. The Leonard Cleanup Caddy is lightweight yet durable. The aluminum material resists weather, rust, and corrosion. This tool features fewer moving parts, extending its service life. It is no wonder that highway crews across the country trust the Leonard Cleanup Caddy. A.M. Leonard backs this tool with their lifetime warranty!
- Material: Aluminum
- Length (inches): 36
- Opening width (inches): 3-1/2
- Weight (pounds): 1
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Metal guides prevent arm crossover
- Cushioned grips
- Eliminates bending and stooping during cleanup
- Precise enough to pick up a penny yet strong enough to pick up a brick
- Easier to use than a spear ? just squeeze to pick up and relax your grip to release
- Aluminum construction resists weather, rust, and corrosion
- Designed with fewer moving parts to maximize service life
We cover this product with our lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review