Leonard Bypass Pruners with Titanium Coated Blades
An improvement on a classic!A.M. Leonard took the popular #1234 Leonard Bypass Pruners and added a titanium coating to the blades. The blades of this pruner feature a high-carbon steel construction. We designed these with a slightly downward angle. The forged aluminum handles have a slip-resistant vinyl grip. These pruners also feature a premium pivot bolt and a sap groove.
The Leonard Bypass Pruners make your pruning tasks a breeze. These pruners cut through limbs up to one inch in diameter with minimal effort. The titanium-coated blades hold their edge for a long time. This coating maximizes resistance to rust and corrosion.
Leonard Bypass Pruners offer maximum comfort and durability. The ergonomic handle places your hand in a more natural position. This design reduces hand fatigue. The pruner's durable construction ensures years of reliable service. This quality is backed with a lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 8-1/2
- Overall weight (ounces): 10
- Cutting capacity (inches): 1
- Blade material: Steel
- Handle material: Forged aluminum
- Handle grip color: Orange
- Titanium-coated high-carbon steel blades
- Downward-angled blades
- Ergonomic forged aluminum handles
- Slip-resistant vinyl grips
- Premium pivot bolt
- Sap groove
- Easily cut through limbs and branches up to 1 inch in diameter
- All-steel, titanium-coated blades hold their edge for a long time
- Coating also protects the blade from rust and corrosion
- Ergonomic handle design reduces hand fatigue
- Slip-resistant grips improve grip for maximum safety
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty program. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review