Leonard All Steel Round Point Shovel
When your job calls for extra strength, pick up our all-steel shovel!The Leonard All-Steel Round-Point Shovel features a heavy-gauge steel blade. This blade measures 11-3/4 inches in length and 8-3/4 inches in width. It retains the same popular shape as other Leonard-brand shovels. A 48-inch long tubular steel alloy handle gives this tool an extremely high strength-to-weight ratio. We build this tool to last and we back it with our lifetime warranty. The one-piece welded design of this tool means no more failing fasteners. A turned foot step makes this tool much more comfortable to use. Pair it with a AMFP Leonard Rubber Foot Pad for even more comfort. The Leonard All-Steel Round-Point Shovel makes your digging or scooping tasks easier than ever. If you prefer the highest strength over the lowest weight, then this is the shovel for you! WARNING: Do not use all-steel shovels and spades in areas where buried electrical lines, wires, or cables may be present.
- Handle length (inches): 48
- Handle lift (inches): 17
- Blade length (inches): 11-3/4
- Blade width (inches): 8-3/4
- Blade thickness (gauge): 12
- Weight (pounds): 6-7/10
- One-piece welded construction
- Heavy-gauge steel blade
- Steel alloy handle with cushion grip
- Turned step
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty program. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review