Leonard 8 Tine All Poly Scoop Fork with 30-inch D-Grip Handle
Lighter than steel forks!Leonard All-Poly Scoop Fork is lightweight and has durable poly construction. The 14-1/2 inch by 15-inch head features eight beveled, scoop-shaped tines. These spaces between the tines measures 1-3/8 inches. A.M. Leonard equips these All-Poly Scoop Forks with a 30-inch long D-grip handle. A slip-resistant grip allows for a comfortable hold during long hours of work. Use this durable and lightweight fork to handle your tough day-to-day work. Use it to move compost, leaves, hay, and more. The extended D-grip handle provides excellent balance control when scooping and transporting materials. The scoop-shaped tines allow you to pick up more material with each scoop. The tine spacing results in less spillage. A.M. Leonard designed their All-Poly Scoop Forks for maximum efficiency. Their superior carrying capacity enables you to fill your wheelbarrow in just a few scoops! This tool was featured in numerous trade magazines including Total Landscape Care, Landscape Contractor, Green Profit, Lawn & Landscape, and American Nurseryman. A.M. Leonard makes this scoop right here in the USA and backs it with a lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 44-1/2
- Overall weight (pounds): 4
- Head length (inches): 14-1/2
- Head width (inches): 15
- Tine count: 8
- Handle length (inches): 30
- Handle type: D-grip
- Durable and lightweight poly construction
- Larger dimensions head
- Eight beveled and scoop-shaped tines
- Extended slip-resistant D-grip handle
- Made in the USA!
- Beveled and scoop-shaped tines increase load capacity
- Efficiently-spaced tines minimize spillage
- Great for moving piles of mulch, compost, leaves, hay, or straw
- Extended D-grip handle maximizes comfort and balance control
We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review