Leonard 70 lb Spreader with Stainless Steel Frame
- 70 lb. capacity polyethylene hopper (This is the weight capacity of the hopper and frame, not the volume. You may not be able to fit in 70 lbs. of a lightweight product, such as grass seed.)
- Stainless steel axle and impeller shaft
- 12" diameter pneumatic tires
- Overall width 29.5"
- Overall height 33"
- Hopper dimensions are 21.5" wide, 12" deep, 16" across
- 8-12' spread pattern
- Spring loaded on/off control
- Stainless steel frame
- Single rectangular port in the hopper, (approx 7/8" by 2 and 1/4") adjustable opening with agitation wire
- Unit has a front bumper guard, which can also be used for lifting the spreader
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty gears made of self-lubricating Nylatron GS
- Inside of hopper has clips to hold screen in place
- For winter use, this is good for ice melt and bagged rock salt (but not bulk rock salt)
- Fully enclosed gears, protected from dust and the salts of fertilizers
- Heavy-duty gears made of self-lubricating Nylatron GS have superior wear characteristics
- This spreader with its large air-filled tires is MUCH easier to push than ones with small, solid tires
- Large tires add stability and add to smooth operation
- Poly hopper will never rust, and is resistant to bumps and dents
- Complete instructions included
Additional Product Information
- A.M. Leonard covers this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review