Leonard 6-Cubic-Foot Capacity Poly Tray Wheelbarrow with Flat-Free Tire
Strong and easy to use!We equip our Leonard 6-Cubic-Foot Capacity Poly Tray Wheelbarrows with a plastic tray in our signature orange color. The extra-thick hardwood handles measure 1-5/8-inch by 2 inches and are 5 feet in length. This model has one wide flat-free tire. Leonard 6-cubic-foot wheelbarrows support up to 500 pounds. The combination of their tough construction and their low-profile design makes them incredibly stable. This stability allows you to transport even the most substantial loads over uneven surfaces with ease. Leonard Poly Tray Wheelbarrows give you the perfect mix of strength and maneuverability. Their high-quality design and construction make them last a lifetime. We back this up with our lifetime warranty!
- Tray volume (cubic feet): 6
- Tray weight capacity (pounds): 500
- Tray color: Orange
- Axle size (inches): 5/8
- Tire type: Flat-free
- Tire diameter (inches): 16
- Tire width (inches): 6
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 60
- Handle thickness (inches): 1-5/8 x 2
- Durable ABS plastic tray
- Low-profile design
- Extra-thick hardwood handles
- Welded tray support
- Heavy-duty undercarriage
- Wide carriage head bolts
- Precision ball bearings
- 5/8-inch axle
- ABS plastic tray holds 6-cubic-feet of material
- Low-profile design increases maneuverability with heavy loads
- Extra-thick hardwood handles provide increased leverage
- Increased support allows for heavier loads
Additional Product Information
- We cover this product with our lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
- QUESTION: My wheelbarrow nose in angling in so it is difficult to mount the tire, why?
- ANSWER: If you tighten the legs under the handles before mounting the nose brace to the handles, you may have problems. Be sure to mount the nose piece before the legs.
Write Your Own Review