Leonard 50 lb Lawn Fertilizer Broadcast Spreader
The perfect size for light commercial and homeowner users that demand the best in an affordable spreader.This model has an updated, poly/steel frame for increased corrosion resistance to salts and fertilizers. Basic but tough. Leonard's 50 lb spreader is great for smaller applications. Features a single port hopper made of strong Polyethylene with agitation wire at base for complete dispersal of materials. Dial-type rate adjustment. 6ft - 10ft spread width. 10-inch diameter pneumatic tires. Hopper cover included. Ship wt 16 lb.
- 50 lb. capacity polyethylene hopper (This is the weight capacity of the hopper and frame, not the volume. You may not be able to fit in 50 lbs. of a lightweight product, such as grass seed.)
- 10" diameter pneumatic tires
- .75 cubic foot hopper
- 22" overall width
- 6-10' spread pattern
- Spring loaded on/off control
- Epoxy powder coated steel frame
- Single rectangular port in the hopper with adjustable opening and agitation wire
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty gears made of self-lubricating Nylatron GS
- For winter use, this is good for ice melt and bagged rock salt (but not bulk rock salt)
Additional Product Information
This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's full one year warranty against manufacturer defects for products when used under normal conditions.
Write Your Own Review