Leonard 4 Inch Hoop Hoe
Cuts through the toughest soils!The Leonard 4-inch Hoop Hoe is designed to cut through the toughest soils while protecting any surrounding plants. A machine-sharpened edge slices through soil while the dull sides of the hoop direct the blade away from root masses. This makes the Leonard Hoop Hoe great for maintaining a weed-free growing environment or landscape. It's ideal for weeding between row crops. The heavy-duty welded-steel tool head makes a great cultivator, breaks up tough soil, and can even be used to dig. The high-quality welded steel tool head is equipped with a 60-inch American Ash handle that allows the user to work in a comfortable standing position. The sharpened area along the bottom edge of the hoop hoe measures about 2-3/4-inch wide. The 4-inch diameter hoop extends past the sharpened width. The dull sides of this hoop deflects off of important roots and protects the plants. The carbon steel hoop maintains a sharp edge and can be easily sharpened. Weighing just over 2 pounds, this lightweight tool is extremely effective and efficient for maintaining crop, gardens, and landscapes.
- Overall length (inches): 67
- Overall weight (pounds): 2.1
- Head material: Steel
- Head length (inches): 10
- Head width (inches): 4
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 60
- Handle diameter (inches): 1-1/16
- Heavy-duty, welded steel tool head
- Machined sharpened edge
- American Ash handle
- Made in the USA!
- Broad hoop directs cutting edge away from underground root masses
- Cuts along the bottom edge while protecting plant material on either side
- Long handle reduces back strain and fatigue
- Ideal for weeding, cultivating, and digging around plants and row crop
- Great for growing, farming, and landscaping applications
- Extremely effective and efficient tool for maintaining row crop, gardens, and landscape beds
- Carbon content of the steel hoop maintains a sharp edge while allowing for easy sharpening
Additional Product Information
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review