Leaf Claws, 1 Pair
Serious grabbing power that reduces your bagging efforts by 50% or more gets it done faster!
- Extends your reach by 1-1/2 feet so you bend less (helps your back!)
- Picks up TEN TIMES more than you could by hand
- Helps you avoid touching hidden pet waste and yard mold
- A definite time and back saver!
The Leaf Claws have serious grabbing power and will reduce your bagging efforts by 50% or more! Use for leaves, grass clippings, twigs, sticks, pine straw, pine cones, rotten apples, hedge clippings, mulch, wood chips, acorns and other yard debris. You can even spread mulch and use the claws for other landscaping duties. Made in the USA! Ship wt. 2 lb.
- Black plastic one-piece construction
- Overall width 19 & 1/2"
- Overall length 26 & 1/4"
- The hand grip is 5 & 1/8" across by 1 & 1/2" wide
- The inner dimension of the loop or "sleeve" you insert your hand in, that stays over the top of your wrist, is 4 & 1/2" by 2 & 3/8". However it is wide-open beneath it, allowing for most any size hand
- Very lightweight and comfortable
- They are like an extension of your arms; you don't have to bend down as far as you would think to use them
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!