Premium Grade Roll, 8ft x 250ft
Preserve Landscaping and Save Time and Money with Woven Landscape FabricLandscape fabric keeps your landscaping looking sharper longer. Effectively controls weeds and seed germination reducing the need for chemicals and weedings, saving you time and money. Tightly woven polypropylene 5oz. fabric needle punched and UV stabilized. 98.7% opaque to light. Permeable to air, water and other valuable nutrients. Will not rot, mildew, or become brittle. Easy to install.
Woven polypropylene, 5oz., needle punched, 20mil, UV stabilized, 98.7 opaque to light, permeable, will not rot, mildew, or become brittle, 8ft. x 250ft., weight 84lbs. Water flows through fabric at 12 gpm per sq. ft. Tensile strength (lbs) 125x90, punctures at 50 psi. Yellow stripe every 12".
Product Warranty Information
5 year limited manufacturer guarantee
- Landscape Fabric Woven 5oz. 8ft x 250ft
- Effectively controls weeds and seed germination
- Reduces the need for chemicals and weedings
- Tightly woven polypropylene 5oz. fabric needle punched and UV stabilized
- 98.7 opaque to light and permeable to air, water and other valuable nutrients
- Will not rot, mildew or become brittle
- Easy to install and layed with the "fuzzy" side down
Product Shipping Weight
- 72.5 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: How is Woven Lanscape Fabric installed? ANSWER: Lanscape fabric is layed with the "fuzzy" side down, then secured with landscape anchor pins such as our 616AP. If laying two or more pieces side by side make sure they overlap about 4" then pin tight so no weeds get through. You are now ready to lay down your mulch, rocks, paver, etc.
Product Shipping Methods
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review