Knotty Takiron Green Steel Stakes, 3/8 x 4 Bundle of 10
Long-lasting stakes never splinter and green in color blends in with plants!New Takiron Stakes have a "knotty" ring rather than the original smooth, bamboo-style ring. This feature lets twine and ties hold the stake instead of sliding down the smooth finish.The ring spacing is close near the bottom of the stake and increases as it goes up, to coincide with a plant's growth. Double rings every 50 cm help you insert to an even height. Protruding rings offer more tie off areas. Waterproof, heat-sealed caps stay in place. The look and feel of bamboo, with the strength of steel. Durable heavy gauge steel in all-weather, polyolefin resin coating won't warp, rot or rust. Resists chemicals and lasts for years.
- 8mm, 84TS is 4ft. long, Sold in bundles of 10, 8mm is approx 5/16"
- Polyolefin coating provides a long lasting finish because of its resistance to agricultural chemicals and fertilizers
- Knotty-style finish on rings holds onto twine & ties and prevents sliding
- Heat sealed caps installed at both ends keep out moisture and eliminate any rusting
- The Polyolefin coating and resistance to chemicals means stake will not rust, corrode, or crack offering a long service life
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review