Knotty Takiron Green Steel Stakes, 3 4 Inch x 6 Feet Bundle of 10
Long-lasting, never splinters, and the green color blends in with the plants!Our New Takiron Stakes have a knotty ring instead of the original smooth, bamboo ring style. This feature lets the twine and ties hold more securely in place not sliding down the smooth finish.The ring spacing is closer together near the bottom and increases as it goes up, to coincide with a plant's growth. Double rings every 50 cm help you insert to an even height. Protruding rings offer more tie off areas. Waterproof, heat-sealed caps stay in place. The look and feel of bamboo, with the strength of steel. Durable heavy-gauge steel in all-weather, polyolefin resin coating won't warp, rot or rust. Resists chemicals and lasts for years.
- 20mm., 206TS is 6ft. high. Sold in bundles of 10. 20mm is approx 3/4"
- Polyolefin coating provides a long lasting finish because of its resistance to agricultural chemicals and fertilizers
- Knotty-style finish on rings holds onto twine & ties and prevents sliding
- Heat sealed caps installed at both ends keep out moisture and eliminate any rusting
- The Polyolefin coating and resistance to chemicals means stake will not rust, corrode, or crack offering a long service life
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review