HyR BRIX Vegetable Fertilizer 4-7-9 20 lb Tub
Results You Can See, Nutrition You Can Taste — With Just One Application Per Season!HyR BRIX® Fertilizer's mission is to help you grow and raise the healthiest produce for you and your family. This product was developed by a 4-generation family farm looking for a fertilizer that would optimize plant health and production and improve the taste of produce. It is formulated to rebuild your soil with the elements plants require and stimulate the soil to release tied up nutrients. This creates a stress-free environment where plants thrive, delivering more nutritionally-rich produce. HyR BRIX® ingredients are naturally-mined from the US and contain no pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, or GMO ingredients. HyR BRIX® Vegetable Fertilizer 4-7-9 +Ca9 +S10 is an all-purpose fertilizer that works well on the entire garden. The 20-lb tub feeds 500-square-feet.
- A dry granular, slow release product — just one application lasts the entire growing season.
- Works with all soil types regardless of pH; no soil test required.
- Contains primary and secondary nutrients, micro-nutrients, and minerals.
- Includes humates, microbes, and probiotics that act as soil conditioners, making nutrients more available to the plant and improving soil biology.
- Contains multiple sources of calcium! Calcium is the king of all nutrients, helping other nutrients do their job better. It improves soil structure, root development, and leaf growth. It increases protein content and overall plant health.
- DOES NOT contain any pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, GMO ingredients, or fillers.
- Products are naturally-mined from the US.
- Will not harm plants and will enhance garden production.
- Improves water retention and drainage, as well as improves the physical properties of the soil.
- Extends harvesting period, which leads to increased production.
- Raises the Brix level of the plant. Crops with a higher Brix level have: a higher sugar content (health of plant), a higher nutritional value, a higher protein and mineral content, a greater density, a sweeter t(more...)
Write Your Own Review