Hoedag Culti-Hoe with 15" Handle
Hoedag now available with cultivator and mattock endsThe Culti-Hoe is made of same quality as Hoedag original garden tools. The two sided, carbon steel tool head is heat treated for maximum durability and edge retention. The entire Culti-Hoe blade is a consistent 2-1/2" width. Three tine cultivator end is ideal for raking and cultivating the toughest soils. The mattock end is sharpened and great for digging and breaking up ground. Overall blade length of 8-3/8". And equipped with a 15" wood handle. Made in the USA! Ship wt. 1.5lb.
- Culti-Hoe two-sided cultivator mattock tool
- Cultivator end features three tines each measuring 3" in length
- Carbon Steel tool head is heat treated for durability and edge retention
- Entire blade is a consistent 2-1/2" width
- Featuring a sharpened mattock end
- Overall blade length 8-3/8"
- Equipped with 15" wood handle
- Made in the USA!
- Ship wt. 1.5lb
Write Your Own Review