Groundskeeper II Rake, 21-Inch Wide
- 21" wide head (Also available with head)
- 55" lightweight fiberglass handle
- Co-polymer head
- 6" long angled, spring-loaded tines
- The wire tines are hard enough to keep their shape, but the loop "spring" at the top of them offers flexibility.
- The angled tines also dig in easily without any down pressure, enabling you to get more done faster, without the stress on your back.
- Can turn it over and self-clean with one quick pass.
- The lightweight fiberglass handle makes long reaches a breeze, and offers years of reliable service.
- Proudly Made in the USA by TRG Inc.
- Spread mulch and fine rock
- De-thatch small grassy areas
- Clean up litter
- Rake leaves
- Prepare finish grade
- Cover grass seed
- Groom sand traps
- QUESTION: How do I fasten the handle to the head? ANSWER: A rivet is included with the assembly, put the head on the handle, line up the holes, insert the rivet and hit firmly with a hammer.
Write Your Own Review