Groundskeeper II Rake, 21-Inch Wide
Torsion springs do everything: rake leaves, finish grading, spread mulch, lift thatch, and much more!
The aggressive angle to which the tines are formed makes the Groundskeeper II Rake dig right in without the need for pushing down on it. This permits you to stand straight up while using the rake, and makes it much easier on your back. With the pressure off your back, this rake allows you to work longer and accomplish more with less effort than you need to exert with other rakes. This feature allows you to work effectively with any number of different materials and get very effective results.
Because of the materials used to make the rake, not only is it extremely durable, it's also very lightweight. With the largest model weighing in at 2 pounds, it's far less cumbersome than most other rakes on the market today. The fiberglass handle and no break co-polymer head makes this rake almost impossible to destroy. The swivel hanger at the end of the rake makes it easy to hang on any hook out of the way when not in use.
Equipped with a 55-inch fiberglass handle.
- 21" wide head (Also available with head)
- 55" lightweight fiberglass handle
- Co-polymer head
- 6" long angled, spring-loaded tines
- The wire tines are hard enough to keep their shape, but the loop "spring" at the top of them offers flexibility.
- The angled tines also dig in easily without any down pressure, enabling you to get more done faster, without the stress on your back.
- Can turn it over and self-clean with one quick pass.
- The lightweight fiberglass handle makes long reaches a breeze, and offers years of reliable service.
- Proudly Made in the USA by TRG Inc.
- Spread mulch and fine rock
- De-thatch small grassy areas
- Clean up litter
- Rake leaves
- Prepare finish grade
- Cover grass seed
- Groom sand traps
- QUESTION: How do I fasten the handle to the head? ANSWER: A rivet is included with the assembly, put the head on the handle, line up the holes, insert the rivet and hit firmly with a hammer.
Write Your Own Review