Groundskeeper II Shrub Rake, 9in Span
- Choice of 9" or 21" wide head
- 55" fiberglass handle
- Poly head
- 6" long tines
- The wire tines are hard enough to keep their shape, but the loop "spring" at the top of them offers flexibility.
- The angled tines also dig in easily without any down pressure, enabling you to get more done faster, without the stress on your back.
- Can turn it over and self-clean with one quick pass.
- The lightweight fiberglass handle makes long reaches a breeze, and offers years of reliable service.
- Unbreakable co-polymer rake head
- 55" fiberglass handle with swivel hanger end grip
- Spring loaded tines dig in with no down pressure on the rake
- Replaceable spring tines
- Allows work to be done in a comfortable standing position
- To clear tines of debris simply make a pass over the ground with rake turned over
- Work longer and accomplish more with less effort
- The 9" wide shrub rake head has 12 tines
- Ship wt. 1.3lb
- Made in the USA!
- Spread mulch and fine rock
- De-thatch small grassy areas
- Clean up litter
- Rake leaves
- Prepare finish grade
- Cover grass seed
- Groom sand traps
- QUESTION: How do I fasten the handle to the head?ANSWER: A rivet is included with the assembly, put the head on the handle, line up the holes, insert the rivet and hit firmly with a hammer.
Write Your Own Review