Felco Model 2 Hand Pruners 1-inch Cutting Capacity
The classic that professionals have relied upon for over 40 years!Without a doubt, our best hand shear, at the best price anywhere! This is the original Felco design, and has remained unchanged for over forty years. This model, like all other Felco products, continues the tradition of workmanship. Replaceable precision ground forged cutting blade, with sap groove and soft wire cutter. Tough, easy grip forged alloy handles, rubber shock absorbers. Locking mechanism on pivot bolt. 8.5-inch overall length; weight of 8.8 oz.
- Solid-forged metal alloy handles
- Rubber cushion shock absorber
- Locking mechanism
- Sap groove
- Wire cutter
- Overall weight 8.8 oz.
- Cutting capacity is approximately 1 in.
- Locking mechanism on pivot bolt assembly keeps it precise over time.
- The sap groove consists of a raised edge on the hook blade which allows the run off of sap, keeping the shear cutting smoothly.
- Replacement parts on this pruner make it a lifetime tool.
- It is a well made pruner that will last a lifetime, eliminating the need to buy a lot of replacement shears over the years
- It is easy to find replacement parts for Felcos
QUESTION: Can the shear be sent in for repair? ANSWER: Felco does have a repair facility which is mostly used for their more expensive power products. The standard hand pruners could be sent in for repair but by the time shipping, parts, and labor are added it is usually not cost effective. We sell replacement parts which are easy to replace. Test
Write Your Own Review