EarthMark Galvanized Metal Raised Garden Bed High Square 40x40
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
A perfect blend of style and function.These planters are made from galvanized steel that will not warp, crack or rot and can be recycled at the end of their service life. This 40 inch x 40 inch planter has 17 inch high sidewalls to provide ample soil depth for deep root plants. Ideal for use with tomatoes, arborvitae, dwarf fruit trees, herbs or flowers.
Use in pairs to make a classic entry accent for a garden, gate or front door. These planters are open bottom and are intended for permanent installations that should be filled-in-place. Holds 15 cu. ft. of soil. EarthMark planters and beds make estate quality gardens easy and affordable for all.
- Tall beds are easier to access and require less bending
- Tall beds can be used to contain invasive plants such as vines and bamboo
- Narrow 22 inch beds are ideal for larger plants such as tomatoes, peppers or blueberries or raspberries planted in a single row
- Light weight and easy to assemble, about 15 minutes per bed
- More stable than wood or plastic alternatives and will not warp, slit, rot or crack
- Classic appearance and durability of galvanized metal for long-lasting beauty and utility
- Low-to-no maintenance required
- Exposed edges are folded for safety
- Ideal for poor soil conditions or poor drainage areas
- A beautiful way to create an accent or feature specimen in your yard or garden
- Dress-up any entrance with a pair of galvanized metal planters
- A beautiful way to create an accent around shrubs or a mailbox post
- EarthMark metal planters set the standard for raised bed gardening
- Bed holds 15 cu. ft. of soil
Write Your Own Review