EarthMark Galvanized Metal Raised Garden Bed Low Square 40x40
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
A perfect blend of style and function.Our raised beds are made from galvanized steel that will not warp, crack or rot and can be recycled at the end of their service life. This planter has 10 inch high sidewalls and is intended for shallow root plants or to create a raised border. EarthMark beds have been designed with ergonomics in mind. The 40 inch wide beds provide 2-sided access without needing to step in the bed, keeping the soil loose and eliminating the need to till the soil each year.
You will be amazed at the added productivity, accessibility and convenience of growing more with less soil and space. This raised bed can be extended by 36 inch increments using our extension kits (sold separately) so the possibilities are limitless. Raised bed gardening provides proper soil drainage and retains warmth for strong root development, improved plant health and yield.
These beds are simple to assemble: prepare your site; secure the sides to the corner brackets with 4 bolts per corner, and they are ready for soil and plants. EarthMark planters and beds make estate quality gardens easy and affordable for all.
- Low beds require less soil to fill
- 40 inch wide beds are best for planting multiple rows of plants such as lettuce, radishes, carrots, corn or rambling plants such as strawberries
- Light weight and easy to assemble, about 15 min per bed
- More stable than wood or plastic alternatives and will not warp, slit, rot or crack
- Classic appearance and durability of galvanized metal for long-lasting beauty and utility
- Low-to-no maintenance required,/li>
- Exposed edges are folded for safety
- A great choice for backyard, urban rooftop and community gardens
- Ideal for poor soil conditions or poor drainage areas
- Extend any bed by 36 inch increments using EarthMark garden bed extension kits sold separately
- Modular system available with high and low side-walls in several sizes, making it easy to "grow" your garden
- EarthMark metal planters set the standard for raised bed gardening
- Bed holds 9 cu. ft. of soil
Write Your Own Review