EarthMark Galvanized Metal Raised Garden Bed High 36in Bed Extension Set
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
Easily extend your EarthMark Raised Garden BedEarthMark metal raised garden beds are a perfect blend of style and function. Made from galvanized steel, they will not warp, crack or rot and can be recycled at the end of their service life. The extension set is used to expand the length of any EarthMark High Series Raised Metal Garden Bed by 36 inches. The set includes a pair of corrugated sidewalls, adjustable cross braces and hardware. The side panels overlap each other to form a continuous wall. The cross braces are adjustable in length to span either 22 or 40 inch wide beds. Connect up to two extension sets per bed. Two extension sets will form a 9'4" long bed. If longer runs are desired, start a new bed butted end-to-end to ensure structural integrity. EarthMark planters and beds make estate quality gardens easy and affordable for all.
- For extending EarthMark high series beds with 17 inch sidewalls only
- Adjustable cross braces work with either 22 inch or 40 inch wide beds
- Add one extension to a 40" bed to form a 6'4" long bed
- Add two extensions to a 40" bed to form a 9'4" long bed
- Easy to assemble
- Forms continuous beds that can be watered as one bed
- Each low extension set adds 7.5 cu. ft. of soil for 22 inch wide beds, or 14 cu. ft. of soil for 40 inch wide beds
Write Your Own Review