Corona Pole Pruners with Telescoping Fiberglass Pole, 1.25-inch Cut
More power with less effort!Complete with 17PP high strength, zinc alloy pruning head; 17SB curved, 13 inch razor tooth saw blade; fiberglass telescoping pole, with clamp-lock adjustment from 7 feet to 14 feet. 1-1/4 inch cutting capacity. Professional results!
- Zinc-alloy pruning head
- Heat-treated, high carbon Teflon coated cutlery steel blades
- 1 1/4in. Cutting capacity
- PowerGlide rope pull system
- Curved 13in. Saw, 3-sided razor saw teeth
- Fiberglass poles, telescopes from 7ft. To 14ft., twistlock adjustment
- 24in. Foam grip.
Product Shipping Restrictions
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.
- PowerGlide rope pull system allows the handle to be slid along the rope and locked in quickly and easily.
Additional Product Information
- We cover this product with our lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
- QUESTION: The black threaded nut or "collar" that tightens the poles in the locked position is broken. Is it replaceable?
ANSWER: Unfortunately, Corona does not sell that as a replacement part. The entire pole will have to be replaced, A.M. Leonard's item number for it is 1418C.
Write Your Own Review