Chapin Garden Seeder Row Planter
Quick, Easy, and Accurate Seed Planting Without Back Strain
The Chapin Garden Seeder helps you to plant rows of seeds in a fraction of the time it would take to plant by hand. This back-saving seeder eliminates having to stoop or bend to plant seeds.
The Chapin Garden Seeder includes 6 interchangeable seed plates. These plates allow you to plant over 20 different seed types with appropriate spacing.
This seeder is simple to set up and operate. First, adjust the unit to the planting requirements for your seed type. Then roll the seeder across your cultivated soil. The seeder plows, plants, and covers your seeds in one pass. It also features an adjustable row marker that you can set and follow for the correct spacing of the next row.
This garden seeder measures 31-inches long x 8-1/2-inches wide x 36-inches high.
- Product length (inches): 31
- Product width (inches): 8-1/2
- Product height (inches): 36
- Product weight (pounds): 12-2/5
- Frame material: Powder-coated steel
- Handle type: Cushioned grip
- Wheel material: Poly
- Hopper material: Poly
- Agitator type: Gravity
- Durable powder-coated steel frame
- Poly seed hopper
- Adjustable ground breaker
- Adjustable row marker
- Interchangeable seed plates
- Cushioned handle trips
- Quick, easy, and accurate seed planting
- Accommodates over 20 seed types
- Precise planting depth based on seed type
- Easy set up and operation
- Plows, plants, covers, and marks the next row in a single pass
- Planting from a standing position lessens back strain
Additional Product Information
- The manufacturer covers this product with a 1-year limited warranty.
Write Your Own Review