Burlap Roll 7oz. Plain 72in x 100 yds
Out of stock
Versatile Burlap Roll: Biodegradable, Tear-Resistant, Garden EssentialBiodegradeable weed barrier under mulch. Cover seeds to increase germination. Lightweight frost protection Silt fence for erosion control. Wrap tree roots when transplanting. Wrap the bottom of a small tree trunk to protect it from field mice and rabbits. Cover compost in the fall and winter. Use as a tarp to pile yard debris on, drag from one place to another. Burlap has been a traditional gardening essential for generations because it is so strong, versatile, and economical. Natural burlap is tear resistant and stands repeated wetting drying with minimum loss of durability. We have always sold the finest quality heavy-weight burlap that is untreated to be safe for the environment and biodegradeable. The uses for this quality material is only limited to your imagination. Stock up now for this growing season. 72" W x 100' L.
- 100 yd roll, 7 oz. wt per sq yd., untreated. 72" W
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Untreated burlap
- Heavyweight jute fabric
- Sold by the roll
- Maximum quality and performance
- Great for a wide variety of tasks
- Untreated burlap biodegrades naturally over time
- Safe for the environment
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: How long does it take burlap to break down when buried? ANSWER: There really is no way to tell because of varying soil and weather conditions around the country. QUESTION: Can untreated burlap be used to wrap roses or shrubs during the winter? ANSWER: Yes, many of our customer have ordered burlap for just that purpose, as long as it is untreated.
Write Your Own Review